A big thank you to all my followers

Thursday 8 November 2012

Orange



(Had intended on my days off to catchup with the thirty or so Christmas cards that I have to do but ended up taking part instead with the CASology challenge)
 As you can see the  Casology cue card this week is Orange not a colour that I have a lot of - or so I thought  I actually had heaps (perhaps cos I don't use it a lot!!) remember seeing this technique in someone elses  blog ....(wish I could remember  where though - if it yours I hope you take it as the compliment that it is that I have used it here ) Thought it was great idea using two different coloured  diecuts and swopping them around .I used a textured  and a smooth  card  for the diecuts then popped the smooth  leaves into the textured negative not sure if you can see it in the picture but looks good in RL he he - will definitely use this again!
Will pop in and see you all while I work on  my Christmas cards tomorrow.....
Thanks for looking x

8 comments:

  1. Love this - I immediately got a very serene feeling (I can use that these busy days! lol) Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Jenni! I love that inlaid look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jenni, great colours and perfectly CAS. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely CAS card, jenni! so glad you had a chance to play along with CASology this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made this technnique work so well ... the colours are perfect! I've also seen it on others' blogs, but never used it ... must give it a go! Anita in France

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card ~ the more muted orange gives this card a calming feel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layers of orange on your card! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!