A big thank you to all my followers

Sunday, 2 February 2014

money wallet

I was asked to make a money wallet, for someone at the work's grandson and this is what I came up with.... the teddy can be pulled along by the ribbon (don't ask why I did that because its a bit like a chocolate teapot useless on a money wallet!! hee he ) Thanks for looking x p.s anyone else having problems with blogger when I add a pic all I get is gooblygook though it comes ok on the blog and it wont let me paragraph or set spaces ..weird! x

1 comment:

  1. OMG - you are not going to believe this - we are definitely connecting on a psychic level. Fab money wallet. (Wait till you see my Crafty Cardmakers post tomorrow!) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!