A big thank you to all my followers

Thursday 6 August 2015

Colour Me....!


When I saw this weeks colour challenge over at Colour Me...! I was so chuffed because guess what I made last night ! 
We have been invited to the evening reception of a work colleague of my husband who is getting married next month,so I tried to keep my acceptence card in the same colour -which fits perfectly with the challenge- and style of their invitation..





I used a heart that I pierced to match one of the hearts on the card and then popped it up over the flourish( this technique has a name but can't remember what it is for the life of me !) and to finally tie in with the flowers on the card I added a punched flower and a liquid pearl to finish. 


Hopefully you can see where my inspiration came from on the original card :)
Though it was a bit bashed when I  got it home from my hubby he had stuffed it in his works bag...Men!

Thanks for taking the time to look
xxx

5 comments:

  1. How very thoughtful to make your card in the same fashion as the beautiful invitation, Jenni! The happy couple will be amazed and delighted with your really elegant creation! You rocked this technique, which I can't remember the name of, either! (I hope you didn't give it to Mr. Jem to hand-deliver, crumpled fresh out of his works bag!!) Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love how you placed the heart in front. Thanks for playing at CMCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Love how you customized it to match the invitation! (One of the many bonuses of being a card maker, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! That stamped heart is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! So simple yet so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!