A big thank you to all my followers

Friday 25 September 2015

Playing cards with Michele and friends




When Michele asked me to play cards with her I said yes please ! but this is a first for me and never having done it before I got it slightly wrong :( that is why we are CASing one of Michele's card ...weeeeell she did tell me to pick a card that I adored!

I loved Michele's CTS card and her feel better one ,and so wanted to give it a go but the one idea I kept coming up with was for  a masculine card and so here it is:-


Firstly,I cut two panels using a spellbinders die so they were the same height,then using my stamp-a-majig I stamped my image in black. Then stamped it again using versamark which I heat embossed  with clear embossing powder as  I wanted to keep that side of the image really crisp(but not sure if you can see it on the photo sorry) then on the red panel I stamped  in versamark and heat embossed it in white ...did the same mistake as you Michele and forgot to use my embosssing buddy!- finally stamped my sentiment ,trimmed my panels so they fitted over each other , and mounted them on black cardstock
Can't wait to see what everyone else has come up with!
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Wow! This is awesome, Jenni! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally CAS, absolutely masculine, and freaking awesome!!! Jenni, I just love that VW stamp! Hope you have someone special in mind for it - they will LOve it as much as we all do! Thanks so much for playing cards with us, Jenni!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image to use and create this technique with, Jenni! I love the black, white and red and a super masculine card! A classic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Jenni! You make such super masculine cards. Lovely to hear from you too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came by from Michele's blog to see what each of you ladies created; love this card fab man card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing in red and white - fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crisp and clean and so brilliantly masculine, Jenni ... it's fantastic! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!