A big thank you to all my followers

Sunday 22 November 2015

MCV 29




Really really loved betty's card this week over at Muse Christmas Visions thought it was just stunning! but I have very limited Christmas stash (in fact all my stash is quite limited ,though I am working on that!,have you checked out the DT craft rooms on Casology,they are showing their crafty spaces off .... and that is what I aspire to have one day hee he )and so this week I had nothing that fit the bill , so just had to keep it really simple!
I took my inspiration from Betty's :-

Colours  
Gold sentiment
Holly and berries

Thanks for taking the time to look

4 comments:

  1. Jenni, lovely, lovely card. You demonstrated that a fantastic card can be made with few products. Always enjoy your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual you have created a fantastic card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is bold and beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along this week at MCV! Wonderful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - simple and bold! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Jenni!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!