A big thank you to all my followers

Monday 13 February 2017

Seven Hills February challenge



Over at Seven Hills Craft they have their February challenge up and running and its a colour one this month !
My eyes were drawn straight to the yellow and grey shades and after a few major failed attempts at making a card, I came up with this Sugar Pea baby stamp set and as there is a lot of babies coming this year thought I'd add it to my stash as a just in case card...everyone needs one of them don't they! :).
Thanks for taking the time to look 
xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Jenni! The grey and gold shades are so sophisticated and really give a modern, clean feel to the design. Someone's going to be thrilled to receive this at the appropriate moment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seven Hills Crafts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet baby card...love those adorable rocking horses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is this? THAT sweet!!! You can't know how badly I wish I could play with that challenge, Jenni! You KNOW I would have chosen the same colors! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colours for a baby card and such a sweet design :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Seven Hills Crafts:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!