A big thank you to all my followers

Monday 15 May 2017

Muse DT 216



For my card this week for Muse, I made one in a really simple in design but to make it pop a bit I stamped and coloured it some really bright colours and finished with a wink of stella .Almost impossible to see and photograph I know
 !!!!I You will by now know by now, how I love the texture of this card stock and thinks it works especially great with these simple designs
  I find myself drawn to this type of brightly coloured cards just now and can see myself making a batch of these  with different sentiments.
I hope it will inspire you to join in this week with us and can't wait to see what you come up with 😊

Thanks for popping in by for a look
xxx


1 comment:

  1. Oh the paper is truly lovely, Jenni ... but the garden you've grown makes it even more beautiful! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!