A big thank you to all my followers

Tuesday 24 October 2017

Muse:Christmas Visions



This week over a Muse:Christmas Visions  they have a Guest Designer and it is none other than ElizStewart and she has given us not one but two cards to play along with !

For my card I chose the snowflake one ...Isn't it a beauty loved that diecut snowflake in the middle!
(hoping time allows and I can have a go at doing an inky background one like Elizabeth's second card too!)

I found my eye drawn to the word Joy and the snowflakes on Elizabeth's card so I went with that .
I found my inspiration from:-
The word Joy 
The sparkly snowflake 
and finally the tiny bits of bling - gems  

Thanks for taking the time to look
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Love your clean and simple card - great take on the Muse card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you, so lovely, Jenni... brings me joy!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Red, white and silver is perfect for a Christmas card — yours is classic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the glittery snowflakes! Thanks you so much for playing along at MCV Jenni - its always great seeing your cards in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenni... such a wonderful clean interpretation! Love your simplicity! Thank you for being the first to join this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sparkle! Thanks for playing with us at MCV!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!