A big thank you to all my followers

Tuesday 16 March 2021

Kraft Red and White






After struggling to use the colours Red ,white and Kraft for the CAS Christmas card Challenge, I found myself making another card using it!
 I used a SSS stamp and a sentiment that says 'snowflakes are winters butterflies' and addition of a small gem and another card made !
 
Since coming back into blogland I have really struggled using what to me is the new blogger(I am such a dinosaur with IT) so I want to say a huge thank you to Michele Ferguson who took the time to face time me and help me understand where I was going wrong..thank you again! Now to see if it works again :)

Thanks for taking the time to look
xXx
 





 

6 comments:

  1. First things first: you are SO welcome!! It was such a treat to see your sweet face again!!!
    Secondly, I adore your Christmas card - CAS perfection as you do so well! and I have always loved that perfect little snowflake die, Jenni!
    Okay I'm off to check your link! I know you did fine!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yippee!!:)and you haven't changed a bit how do.you do it??

      Delete
  3. Another beautiful CAS die cut that works perfectly with these colors Jenni! Love the look of your sentiment too. Thanks for sharing again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally CAS perfection, I love the card and thanks for playing along with CAS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another adorable card using the challenge colours, Jenni! Doesn't look like you struggled with either of your entries --- they are both AWESOME! Loll

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!