A big thank you to all my followers

Tuesday 31 January 2012

more male cards



                                                                                           


Last day before I go back to work tomorrow and decided to have a play about,as usual need more male cards- definite shortage of woman in our family!- and this is what I came up with,think with male cards it's best to keep it simple !Any way the first thing my son's do is to check for money so will be adding a little money pouch inside.
           Thanks for looking x

7 comments:

  1. These are fab Jenni. Love the colours. Especially the motorbike, superb shading. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are fabulous.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee Jenni, I nearly missed this post. These are all fab - you've certainly cracked the male cards. (BTW Just for Fun doing male this month). xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab male cards Jenni like the colour combo. Congrats on your LIM showcasing well deserved!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenni, Just dropping by to congratulate you on your gorgeous showcased card :0) And what do I find? More yummy cards, clever you, they are brilliant and male! LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenni. I'm going to be using your blog for ideas for male cards as I'm useless at thinking up designs for them! Love the clean simplicity of this card. Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!