A big thank you to all my followers

Saturday 21 July 2012

CAS-ual Fridays

                                             
   
 CFC62:  Create a Clean And Simple card using a black card base


When I saw the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays this week I thought great idea DT's such a change to use a black card base - that was until I decided to layer it up with mirror board and it sure is a mirror!! , photo after photo appeared with my bright pink t-shirt or a hand shining out,so sorry this is the best I could do!

Supplies used are:-
Indigo Blu 'Anenome Corner'
Sentiment SU
Promarkers - pastel blue,denim blue and bluebell

10 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous stamp Jenni. Lovely colouring and it's framed beautifully with the black card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! I love the stamping of the flowers here! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - I love your pretty flowers and they look great on the black, hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning stamp love how you've coloured it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stamp, great colours, fabulous card!
    chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING coloring :) this is so pretty! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my such a pretty card.
    http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card!! Your blue flowers are lovely, and with the white panel and black card base...stunning:)!! Thanks for being a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO beautiful and elegant! You totally made me smile with your problems to photograph the card, it totally drives me crazy when I have to photograph an acetate card :)
    Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mirror board - never heard of it! But I love what you've done with it here!! Such a cool effect!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!