A big thank you to all my followers

Friday 27 July 2012

Pillow boxes

We are having  a little party for our silver wedding in a few weeks time
 (and it is also Russell's 16th birthday too,he was born on our 9th anniversary weighing in at 9lbs 9oz's!)
and I have been driving my crafty friend Susan nuts by picking her brains and enlisting her help in the making of the invitations and these little pillow boxes   filled with silver chocolate hearts....
....only thing is I keep changing my mind and I have done it again hee he - so sorry Susan (thought I'd post it, though I know  your on holiday , I also know that your husband will have some gadget with him so that you can keep up with the blogs!!) but as you can see the design has changed once more but I am happy to say that they are all done so you can rest easy and enjoy your holiday :-0 x x
While blog hopping noticed a challenge called Decorate to Celebrate and it looked like fun so thought that I'd enter my pillow box.
Thanks for looking x

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jenni and I'm delighted to hear they're all done. Waiting for our burgers and chips. our feet are bappin from the walking we've done today. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab creation Jenny:) More elegant and class:)
    Some inspiration for me.....and happy Anniversary!
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pillow boxes are fab Jenni. Just the ticket! Congrats in advance again.

    Aileen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brill idea, congrats on your silver anniversary, hugs Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and so elegent! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. very elegant looking and a beautiful favor. thank you for joining us at decorate to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so lovely and elegant looking! Very pretty- Thanks for playing at Decorate to Celebrate! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful. Thanks for playing at Decorate to Celebrate.

    Julie

    zoebeandesign.blogspot.com
    DTC Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! beautiful pillow box and I LOVE LOVE the embossing, it looks gorgeous! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Jenni on yur win at Decorate to Celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!