A big thank you to all my followers

Sunday 10 March 2013

Stripes and spots

A One Layer -
using
 Spots an Stripes 

 Not sure if this card will work for the challenge over at Less is More as found it easy to get the stripes harder for the spots! the stripes I masked and used SU solid stripes block and used versa magic chalk ink in sea breeze ,wanted to use a colour that I haven't used for ages ,but kinda like it  because it look I think really fresh against the white .Then diecut the flower and added the spotty dotty things  in the centre with black pen and then added some ice stickles to give it a little bit of sparkle(the snow that fell last night must have influenced me!) and added the sentiment from the faith in Nature set by SU.
Now off to do some commenting  while I wait for no.2 son to come home from a camping trip (I kid you not in freezing and snowy conditions)with the school as preparation for their upcoming trip to Cambodia ...in summer - don't think they will need their thermals for that  though!

17 comments:

  1. Oh, love! This is an excellent take on a challenging challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really pretty and fresh looking card. Glad I haven't been camping in the snow! Hope he didn't get too cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious card, I love it! The wee little flower is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do this style of card so beautifully Jennie. It really is light, fresh and gorgeous! Sorry I've not been for a while - I was unwell then the dreaded hospital.
    My camping days are over now thank goodness. Give me central heating and a hairdryer any day!
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card, lovely blue colour

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab Jenni, love how you've done the stripes. That's the peace and quiet over then! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's perfect for Less is more, the design is very effective and definitely Clean and Simple - so elegant !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. A perfect CAS card.

    TFS
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola Jenni, fabulous CAS card, i love the soft blue colour you've used, and the spots are so clever!gorgeous card, very fresh look!.
    You have an adveturer in the family..snow and Cambodia...very adventurer:D:D:D.
    Hugs from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Jenni, really striking!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fabulous card, jenni!! i think it is perfect for the LIM challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card and fabulous choice of colour.

    A perfect card for the challenge.

    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks fabulous and the spotty dotty things are perfectly fine!
    Super card, I love the fresh look of it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful CAS card, I love it :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty. Love your stripes and framing for the flower. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, so clean and fresh Jenni, love it !!! Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is lovely Jenni - gorgeous colours and I like the overlapping striped blocks. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!