A big thank you to all my followers

Thursday 28 May 2015

baby boy/girl



Recently I have been fortunate enough to be asked to make some cards for people ,but if you're anything like me you prefer to get and idea of the style that they like,so I started sending them to my blog and that is when I realise that I am guilty of only really posting cards that I am entering into challenges...There is heaps that I have made, sent  and (sometimes ) sold that never make it onto my blog!!

So decided to make the time to post  more of these and turn my little blog into more of a gallery for people to browse by labelling them all and making them easier to find.

My baby boy card uses a Lawn fawn stitched die ,Clearly besotted sailing boat die, cut out on pink petticoat digi gingham paper (turquoise) paler in the photo then in RL, paper smooches sentiment in SU tempting turquoise ink.



My next card is my first ever shaker card ..except it doesn't really shake a lot need to get smaller sequins I think!! hee he.But reasonable happy ....after all I can only improve with practice !!!
All sentiments and rocking horse by Clearly besotted  and coloured using  promarkers.
Thanks for taking the time to look
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!