A big thank you to all my followers

Friday 11 August 2017

CAS on Friday



I was really delighted to be picked as winner for week 112 over at Cas on Friday and also to be asked to be a guest designer this week on their theme of  'Birthday'.

I seem to be enjoying bright and bold colours just now and so I decided to use this Paper Smooches stamp as I was also in the mood for a bit more of promarker colouring.
Then fussy cut it out ..you can probably see that by the uneven bits! I attached it to the sentiment panel.The image has a touch of wink of stella  here and there - but impossible to photograph today for some reason ,and to finish a few gems to sparkle,because who doesn't love a bit of sparkle on their birthday :)

Thank you for taking the time to look 
xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful design. Thanks for being our guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni, I am so impressed with your coloring skills .. look at your folds, and blending!!! Incredibly beautiful card!! Congratulations!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your CAS is stunning!!! Just adore what you did here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Jennifer! Thanks for being our guest designer this fortnight. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!