A big thank you to all my followers

Monday 28 August 2017

Muse:Christmas Visions no.4



 


....and finally number 4!! I took inspiration from Cornelia's Sentiment and from of course the group of penguins and the blue background. I,of course had to finish with more liquid pearls as snow 
:)
Thank you for some great inspiration Cornelia, and for getting me back in my crafty room and joining in with this months challenge from Muse:Christmas Visions.I had a ball !!!

(thanks Ardyth when I saw yourlast comment I realised that card no.4 hadn't linked up!)
and
thank you for taking the time to look.
xxx

5 comments:

  1. It's been so great seeing your darling cards again, Jenni! I've had a ball, too!
    LOve that pearly snow, and your little penguins dressed in their finest Christmas-stocking caps!
    =] xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, your little penguins are so cute. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! That's 4 my friend! Oh - glad we caught that! Well done! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too darn cute...love your sweet chilly penguins!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!