A big thank you to all my followers

Saturday 16 September 2017

Muse:Christmas Visions





While I've been away on holiday I found myself checking out Muse:Christmas Visions and this was an idea I came up with while I was basking in the sun in Portugal - back to freezing winds and rain now though :( 

I thought it had combined most of the elements that Kimberley had incorporated into her card ..

White and gold colours scheme
Snowflake
One of the sentiment words 
sentiment across the top
gold embossing

but added my own twists to it so feeling reasonably happy with it.... until i tried to photograph the ruddy thing OMG I practically tore my hair out !I had tried to do it outside -  no too rainy and then tried in every room in the house eventually decided to use the light box I'm still not happy with it ,but ladies I have lost the will to take another photograph of it so here it stands !!!!! 

:)

Thank you for taking the time to look
xxx

6 comments:

  1. It is absolutely STUNNING!!!! So glad that you joined us at MCV!!! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there is one ruddy thing wrong with your photo, Jenni! and the card is absolutely wonderful!
    So glad to ready you've had a holiday! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much shiny goodness - love it! Thanks so much for joining us again at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shiny card, it´s so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about trying to photograph all of that lovely shimmer and shine, but it's a stunning card regardless. Being located in Crete, Greece, I create a lot of my Christmas cards in the summer heat. A great way to stay cool lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shine on this! Thanks for joining us at MCV,Jenni!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!