A big thank you to all my followers

Monday 27 November 2017

Seven hills Craft Challenge




Over at the SevenHills Craft challenge we have been asked to pick one of these  colour palettes and to make a Christmas themed card.,I chose the last one which can be interpreted as either gold and silver or blues grey and browns.

I chose to use silver for the dove and gold for the olive branch and to make it involved taping off  the branch and heat embossing the dove and then taping off the dove and heat embossing in gold the branch....and a LOT of hair tearing .:)
The paper smooches image is usually much sharper but I had to  emboss it twice as there was gaps!!Its maybe not the best heat embossing that I have done but it might have been the texture on the linen cardstock that I decided to use that was causing the problem!But apart from that I am happy how it turned out in RL

I then mounted it on gold mirror card.
Before mounted that I then heated embossed the sentiment again from PS in silver.

Thanks for taking the time to look
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Perfect CAS Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple but oh so beatuiful card! Love it!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seven Hills!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Your blog is so informative. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!