A big thank you to all my followers

Tuesday 7 April 2020



 It has been over two years since I have joined in with any card challenges due to me being busy with a change of career as a foster carer ... though I did continue to make cards I just had no time to post them.
So when I was ready to dip my toes back in I found while browsing the  
Cas Christmas Card challenge.It really caught my eye and imagination I found myself heading straight for an old Clearly Besotted stamp set I have.
I used chalk to make the background and perfect pearls for the snow.I then adhered my coloured images and stamped the sentiment .....and since then I
 have been humming and singing the song Santa baby all day long !!!

Thank you for taking the time to look ,now off to see if I can remember how to post this card on their blog site :)
xxx

I

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni

    Welcome back to blogland.

    Your card is so cute. I love that sweet Santa image .. .. and now I am singing the Santa Baby song in my head LOL!!

    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little scene you've created here Jenni and your coloring is beautiful! And now I think I'm going to be singing Santa Baby for the rest of the evening too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card, your Santa is adorable and your night sky is wonderful. thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ho Ho HO is it good to have you back in my inbox, Jenni!! I've missed you so... and you haven't lost a thing in those years! Still CAS and fabulous - love that little Santa, baby! xo
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite Christmas songs! Just love your chubby Santa by the chimney!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be humming Santa Baby all evening, Jenni! I'm so glad you started back by joining in with us at CAS Christmas with this adorable scene! Good for you doing foster care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome, home, Jenni! Having you walk through the door with this sweet CASlicious Christmas card, while humming Santa Baby, is a real treat for sore eyes! I think of you often and hope you are doing well! Please take care and stay safe! Happy Easter Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to see you back Jenni and with such a sweet little card too.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!