A big thank you to all my followers

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Casology -Birds

                (I went to post this weeks entry for 'birds' and I was  over the moon to discover that I had been given a Honourable Mention in last weeks challenge!! Thank you ladies and thank you Rosemary for those lovely comments they were really appreciated.)


            Challenges I am entering are  :-       
             CASology - BIRDS
         52 Card Pick Up wk 31

This weeks cue card from CASology was Birds and I was totally stumped (not a lover of bird cards) I first of all thought of a feather,cage etc - but then remembered about this freebie stamp from a magazine last year and this is what I came up with , a one layer card .I scored a panel for the robins coloured them in using promarkers and with a cocktail stick added some stickles to the crowns .I then stamped the sentiment masked it and then added the holly as it looked a bit too plain for a Christmas card.
Got to own up too made a mistake and tried to cover it with the gems and couldn't see it with the naked eye, but when I took the photo guess what the gem isn't covering as well as it looks in RL, typical!!!
Just like to say I'm really enjoying these challenges,you really are making me think -even when I should be sleeping!!Can't wait for the next one. x

9 comments:

  1. Your funny chicks singing along are so cute! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute card, jenni!! love the little singing birds... so glad to have you playing along with CASology this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very unique, Jenni, combining the whimsical with the classic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet bird card. I just love it. Also, congrats on your shout out from last week. That was a truly elegant card. I love the text over the pear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little birdies - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-31.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tweeting birdies. Makes a super Christmas card. Well done on your mention too! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those sweet singing birdies and glad you're enjoying the challenge! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry, seem to have missed you for a while - you must be on holiday judging by the number of posts I've missed!
    A really sweet christmas card and so beautifully produced. Congratulations on your honourable mention - well deserved.
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!