A big thank you to all my followers

Thursday 13 March 2014

Card concept challenge 5




This weeks challenge for the card concept is these gorgeous colours that just screamed a male card to me and ok I didn't have as bright a green as that one - but lucky LIMEade is close right?
Not quite sure which style it fits but as the rectangles are all overlapping I'm gonna go for the clean and layering or is it graphic hee he Love the different styles of the design team and finding this a fun challenge... ..just wish I had found it earlier ! hoping to try all of the styles though know I will struggle with the shabby chic but isn't that what challenges are about ??

Supplies used:-
SU lucky limeade card stock and ink
Brown and white cardstock from stash
sentiment from SU best dad ever
Thank you for looking! x

7 comments:

  1. What an awesome masculine card, Jenni! Those squares are so modern and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!! I almost always go with squares but I thought I'd try out circles this time - good job I did! Great minds think alike hey?! This is fabulous - I fell like I need to make a card with squares now!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY like this one! Clean and Graphic is my guess with those great rectangles...so glad you are liking our challenge...this card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great design Jenni. Haven't come across this challenge before, will need to check it out. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gloriously clean & graphic!!! Your card totally grabbed my attention the second I spied it in the gallery. A perfectly balanced design with awesome results putting your idea to paper! Totally the perfect 'guy' card! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Card Con cept Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the modern feel of this graphic card! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so classy, love the colour combo and the whole graphic feel :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!