A big thank you to all my followers

Thursday 8 January 2015

The card concept #100


The card Concept is back also after the holidays and they are celebrating their 100th challenge ...well done ladies on bringing a challenge that brings so many styles together and even better explains what each style is !!
Following their criteria then, I think my card falls under the clean and simple style .
I seem to be going mad on DL cards lately but I like them folded this a-ways (means I can also slip money or cheques in easily),so when I saw the beautiful photo inspiration this idea popped into my head.I have used the parcel idea before but for Christmas so wondered how it would look as a birthday card ,think it looks ok and might even use it on a money wallet! 

 I took inspiration from the striped background  for my 'ribbon' ( an Avery Elle stamp) on my parcel and the flowers are from wplus9, the sentiment is from SU and the tag from my stash.
Thanks for taking the time to look.
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Loving your DL card and pretty layout. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the inspiration piece, this is lovely, I especially love the flowers! Thanks for playing with us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenni, what a beautiful take on the challenge, your card looks like the box on the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Jenni! Love the clean design and the delightful cluster of flowers! So super pretty~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennir such a pretty card for theh challenge. Thank you for sharing with us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the pretty CAS design! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!