A big thank you to all my followers

Friday 15 May 2015

Colour me....! #71



Its been a wee while since I joined in with the Colour Me...! challenge but when I saw the colours for this week just knew I had to play along !

 My card uses Clearly besotted stamps called A little something and are really great,just waiting for the matching dies to arrive !
 I stamped the flowers in melon mambo the stalks of course in pear pizzaz  and the vase is cut out of melon mambo DP. Matted on melon mambo card,  and to finish I used perfect pearls in the centre of the flowers and  then added a SU sentiment .
A really simple card but I think the colours just make it pop !

 Thanks for taking the time to look
xxx 
   

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and pretty. Great CAS design and use of the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this stamp set in the mail a few days ago, Jenni! Love how you used it and I thank you for the inspiration. Thanks for joining us this week at Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!