A big thank you to all my followers

Monday 20 July 2020

Nativity





Hi there hope everyone is well and enjoying the Summer ,for Scotland it was looking not bad with plenty of sun until this week and itis now  back to rain again.Having a few wet eveninsg I was able to finally finish this card for the 
 CAS Christmas Card Challenge who asked for our card to be themed around the Nativity.

I love the Paper Smooches nativity stamp set but hadn't used the one above yet and Im really happy how it turned out....hoping you do to!.
(I dont know about you but its funny the things you struggle with when making a card and on this one it was the stripes on Josephs headdress they kept going wavy or maybe i just have a very shaky hand!:)
Thanks for taking the time to look
xXx 

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet nativity scene in the shape of a heart. Love your card.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet, Jenni! I've not ever seen this stamp - under a rock, that's where I've been!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To befbe it's a fairly old stamp ...a bit like myself!:)

      Delete
  3. Awwwwww...I love this image you used Jenni! It works beautifully for a CAS card, and yet your coloring really makes it stand out! Lovely, lovely card! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at CAS Christmas!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet Nativity scene and I love how you included the star above! CAS perfection too, Jenni! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card Jenni! I LOVE this image and your colouring is awesome. Wonderful CAS design. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!