A big thank you to all my followers

Saturday 19 September 2020



Over at the Cas Christmas Challenge we have been asked for Christmas tree and my one actually started off to be one for our foster baby's 2nd Christmas with us ....but for the life of me I couldnt find the sentiment that I wanted for him in my stash !so we went for the friends make the holidays ,as feel that i can make use it better with that sentiment.
 
The image is by Penny Black from the Holly Jolly set and after I coloured it in I just felt that it was a bit plain - which is unusual for me I am strictly a less is more person!
So I added polka dots to his scarf and gloves and then some red and gold stickles as baubles to the tree and of course perfect pearls for the snow. 
:)

Thank you for taking the time to look
xXx

 

16 comments:

  1. Oh Jenni this is just too sweet! Look at those two cute critters checking each other out! I love your simple design, your coloring, your background and the sweet heart encompassing it all! Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a darling Christmas card for your foster baby, Jenni! Your coloring and the heart-shaped window are so pretty, and the shine of the baubles, the shimmer of the snow, and the polka-dot scarf add the just right amount of interest to this CAS card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that they are gazing at each other - like: I'm so glad I found you!! Absolutely adorable, Jenni! The addition of every dot is just what was needed!
    I'm very curious... what sentiment were you searching for?
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one that said 'for a special little boy'Im sure it came with a children set that I had for years can't find the set either now ...typical !Looks like I'll be searching the internet 😂

      Delete
  4. Adorable Christmas card, I love the little Penny Black mouse gazing up at the little Robin in the tree. Such a great scene. thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card Jenni! Your colouring of this image is AWESOME! And all your finishing details really make this card special. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!