A big thank you to all my followers

Sunday 14 March 2021

Kraft,Red and White


                   


 Loll over at the Cas Christmas Challenge has set us the task of making a card using Kraft,red and white and what a challenge it was for me I rarely use Kraft card !

In fact I had only one sheet of it in the house but thank you Loll for challenging me to try something different  and actually I quite liked the coulours when I had finished :)

I used the MFT merry christmas die and the snowflake Im sure is a old SU one but as I have grouped all of my snowflakes together Im not sure if it is??

I finished off the snowflake with some bling just because Christmas cards need a bit of bling to sparkle in the fairy lights :)

Thanks for taking the time to look

xxx  

 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Jenni, this is CAS perfection - you do it SO well! So very beautiful!
    Now about that posting - you'd better not give up! Here's a tip... publish your post. Then view it - click on your title, that brings that post's permalink to the window where you can right click to copy it. Hope this helps - if you need more explanation, we could facetime! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your CASlicious Christmas design, Jenni! I'm the same way about kraft. I love seeing cards made with it, but rarely use it myself. Thank you for this inspiration! Good luck with the linking. I see that Michele has already helped you. I hope you are all keeping well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS card, I love the simplicity of the snowflake at the centre. Thanks for joining us at CAS christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely die cut you used with the challenge colors Jenni - so pretty with the sentiment in the round and the white snowflake in the center! thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenni. This is adorable! I love that circle sentiment done in red with the kraft center and beautiful snowflake. Great work! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, look at that!! We were chosen as Honorable Mentions! That's team work!!!
    Congratulations, Jenni - it really is an adorable card!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenni! Congrats on being one of the Top Three for the CAS Christmas 3rd year celebration. Please email me your mailing address (using email contact form on the CAS Christmas blog) so that I can send it out to you. Thanks! Loll

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!