A big thank you to all my followers

Sunday 3 August 2014

Blue and yellow butterfly!



Hi everyone from pouring  rain yesterday to beautiful sunshine today don't you just love the Scottish weather!


Hooray I think I've discovered the secret to unblocking cardmakers block ...WINE!! ,doesnt cure the menopause but it sure does makes it more bearable...especially if you drink it straight from the fridge  -ah bliss,cools you down in no time...no more sweaty paws hee he 
It must have kicked started the old brain cells because when I was browsing and looking for challenges came across the CAS on Sunday , and the Fusion one and I thought - I can do a blue and yellow butterfly,The butterfly is the theme for the Cas on Sunday challenge and the colours are from the photo inspiration from the fusion challenge,dont you just love it when things work out sooo well ???
Whizzed throught housework (ok I wiped the glass table with my sleeve sssh as its the only one to show the dust!) fed the budgie (don't ask,long story!) and barricaded myself into my crafty space
Ok the cards not brilliant but after this last few months it was a eureka moment for me!!!
The butterfly I'm sure is a hero arts one and used distress inks to colour it .the background  and sentiment is from SU French foliage and flowering flourishes and as I'm loving all the sequins I'm seeing in blogland just now so decided to gave them a try and think they finish it.
Off to have a peek at your creations but think I might have another butterfly card brewing may need another glass of wine to help iy along!  ...... :-)


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS card, such a pretty butterfly, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the collage style of this card Jenni, seems the rose hit the spot! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layering of stamps for the background, and gorgeous composition! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring on the butterfly, and a great composition :D Perhaps I need to try the wine technique? It sounds like a whole lot of fun to me LOL :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really lovely. Pretty butterfly, and am loving those little sequins. Really like this one! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEYOND beautiful!! lovely added touch sequins, so soft and beautiful!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at FUSION, sure hope that you are inspired to join us again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is really beautiful love it. Glad you joined us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous :) you can also share this with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a amazing card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just beautiful! Love its simple design but it is still full of detail. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!