A big thank you to all my followers

Saturday 23 August 2014

card concept # 17



 I am so  chuffed and if you look at my side bar you will see why ...I was one of the winners for the Wedding card  challenge  here on the Card Concept last week WAHOO!!

And when I saw the photo inspiration on the The Card Concept loved it, the colours are so fresh don't you think ? Then yesterday through the door popped this memory box die (been looking for it for ages.. ever since I saw it on Ardyth's blog  here. ) Its really versatile,which you'll see if you scroll through Ardyths blog!! and for this card I cut it out in the green pearilised card ,I know it is hard to see the shine, and then cut it out in the white and popped out the white petals (heaps of them now for another project) and layered it up over the green a couple of times .Added a white candy dot and the SU sentiment .
I am sooo pleased with this card I love the clean and graphic look, and Ardyth I'm pretty  sure it CASes one of yours and if it does I apologise!!

 Its been a busy week with the schools going back and the changes to how I work my hours ,but the biggest change has been my oldest moving into a flat with a uni friend :-( ....and my youngest who has left school and is working longer hours at his part time job until he can apply to join the police has also turned 18 on Thursday. In Scotland that means he is legally able to drink and he has a weekend of celebrations planned with a few drinks with workmates on the day and as a friend shares the same birthday week , they are planning a joint  birthday do tonight, and somehow he even managed to squeeze in a family meal out last night! 
Think though I'm suffrerng from empty nest syndrome our house is sooo quiet now....but hoping that cardmaking will fill the gap :-) ! 
Thanks for taking the time to look
xxx

9 comments:

  1. AH, my favourite die! So glad you finally got it! Now I'm smacking my head thinking this is what I should have done for this challenge! Never apologize for casing - I think it's great that we all share ideas! So glad you joined us at The Card Concept with this clean and graphic beauty! Love hearing about Scotland from you - my husband is from Edinburgh! Never been to Aberdeen, though.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for the challenge! I have been an empty nester for awhile now...card making sure does help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see this being a new favourite of yours Jenni, what a super die. Happy crafting! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through the Card Concept blog. What a beautiful card! Definitely clean and graphic, which are difficult to make for me. And congrats on your WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so beautifully CAS!! This is fabulous!! So glad you joined us at The Card Concept! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bold flower and clean design. Love that duvet set too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just one fabulous card...I love your clean look, such an amazing style for this gorgeous flower. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the simplicity of this card! Just simple and wonderful. thanks for playing at TCC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!