A big thank you to all my followers

Friday 15 August 2014

Festive Friday



Hi thought I would join in with this weeks Festive Friday challenge and as you can see the inspiration photo is not the traditional Christmas colours ! but the minute I saw it an idea pop into my head  and then as I scrolled down it popped out again as I realised it was too much like Ardyth's card :( 
So went back to the photo and then I noticed the little bird and we all know that there is only one bird (apart from Turkey!)that means Christmas ...a robin of course! so using  a freebie that I love and use quite a bit at Christmas,coloured with promarkers . Then layered up a few snowflakes and stuck them down (forgetting that I was going to put a Merry Christmas sentiment above the robins doh!) Added some glod stickles to the centre of the snowflaked ...and if you look closely you might notice that they are a bit squashed as when the card was drying my husband threw something on top of it!!!! tried to repair it but it didnt look right so took it off again....men!
So a really simple card but hopefully you can see where the inspiration came from!
Thanks for  looking 
xxx

11 comments:

  1. OK, robins so do not mean Christmas in Canada. I'll have to investigate that one - they are the first sign of spring here! lol! I'm so glad you went back to make another one (although I'm dying to see your first one now, too!) because these little guys are adorable! (and yes, men!) So glad you joined us at Festive Friday, Jenni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Jenni. Hope you gave him his head to play with! Lol! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenni what a sweet card! I love the singing birds!!! Sorry your DH ruined it! Usually when I glitter something I end up putting my hand in it at least once and having to repair! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the robins they are one of my favourite winter visitors, your card is really bright and cheery

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you've made with this stamp. You have inspired me to find my one! Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenni, your card is so sweet! I like your take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These little birds are too cute! Love them all lined up. Thanks so much for playing with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those little birds could be roosters for all I care…they're ADORABLE! I absolutely see the inspiration here…in your colors, the snowflakes, and the clean lines…and it's such a HAPPY card! Love it, and so happy you joined us at Festive Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super cute card Jenni, love those little birds

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the framing and the robins look so much fun. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!