A big thank you to all my followers

Monday 28 March 2016

MCV 37



Its that time again for Muse :Christmas Visions and we have a guest designer Emily Leiphart!!!
She has done a gorgeous and fun card for us and at first I struggled but then had a light bulb moment and decided to take my inspiration from :-
 the Yeti /abominable SNOWMAN which I popped up like Emily's central figure (meant to do his scarf blue but oops forgot)
the trees
the speech bubble
DP
So thanks Emily for getting me to put my thinking cap on!.... and actually I kinda like this one now that its made,came out better than I expected.
Well off to make the tea now squeezed in some crafting time before the family comes in.
Thanks for taking the time to look
xxx

8 comments:

  1. This is very sweet! Love the shading on your snowman and the forest backdrop! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Jenni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love how you incorporated the black and white border! Great to have you playing with us at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the striped frame ... awesome Muse inspired design

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great take on the Muse card, love your kind snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interpretation of Emily's card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet and adorable card...love your snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is perfect, Jenni! I loved your thought process on conceiving this wonderful scene. Thanks so much for playing along with Muse Christmas Visions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!