A big thank you to all my followers

Sunday 20 March 2016

Muse Christmas Vision



 I am on a roll this weekend have decided with working these extra hours that one day of the weekend I'm going to do things I want to do first!
I fell in love with Cornelia's beautiful card for this week's MCV look at those colours!!!...but inking isn't something that I find easy :(
So though I know my card does look so different from Cornelia's there is inspiration from her card there :) Honest!

I have used a silhouette stamp from Clearly Besotted 
My inking does fade so can we say ombre???
I have a moon rather than the sun going down but it's round!
and my sentiment is under my images 
Instead of stars I made snow falling with liquid pearls and the use of a pin to keep them small
My trees I dotted with a white pencil

Thank you for taking the time to look 
xxx

5 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous winter scene, love the trees and the snowy landscape.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely night sky! I'm posting mine tomorrow - I couldn't get the intensity that Cornelia did. So glad you joined us at MCV, Jenni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delightful Christmas card! That moon is positively glowing and those trees look so realistic! Thank you so much, for playing along at MCV this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful...love your gorgeous blue sky.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!