A big thank you to all my followers

Sunday 5 October 2014

Festive Friday and Merrry Monday



Hi there I have been very lax with my posts and my commenting lately, but there has been a reason for that I promise you! The change of working hours and a redecorating project upstairs where there has been a switch around of bedrooms (which means I get a bigger crafty room!!!) have meant less time to craft but this weekend I hope to begin moving the computer and my stuff into their new home fingers crossed it all goes smoothly......
Well I started to write this on Wednesday evening and yes the move went smoothly mostly due to my hubby! as on Thursday I tripped over one of the children in my work and fell flat on my face!  but to avoid squishing the poor wee thing I twisted as I fell and have managed to sprain/tear a muscle in my calf  and having great difficulty getting up and down the stairs,so the poor man did most of it himself  - with myself in supervisory mode of course :)
But on to my card, I made this earlier in the week and can now get posted for the Festive Friday challenge which had this inspiration photo....



I took inspiration from the sledge as you can see ,love this wee man a bargain bin buy but have used him loads of times and it just stamps beautifully. I tore some scrap paper to make the snow drifts and then I stamped a few SU snowflakes from their new endless wishes set in baja breeze ink and the sentiment is from Uniko Studios Stunning snowflakes set
I am also going to add it to the Merry Monday challenge which is..

.....and he is wearing a stripey scarf!!!! :)
 Thanks for taking the time to look
xxx

9 comments:

  1. What a super cute card! Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni, this is just so sweet! I love the way you have created the snow and kept the card so CAS. Really stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet image and I love the way the snow was made! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delightful image and pretty snow banks, Jenni! Sorry you fell and hurt yourself but glad you could join us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look that the torn paper gave to your background and the stamped image is adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image, and a fun card..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab festive card Jenni, great colouring and I love the touch of sparkle! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sweet image, gorgeous Holiday card. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww…how sweet AND festive!!! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!