A big thank you to all my followers

Thursday 16 April 2015

Birthday love


                                                         

Here I am with another post again ..,,never manage this normally but then again I'm still on  holiday, and I have just been for a lovely breakfast with a friend and it has fuelled my brain cells obviously!

When I saw the challenge over at The Card Concept the first thing that drew my eye was the stripy wallpaper and the pop of bright pink lampshade against it and then I saw the colours over at the ColourQ  challenge and what caught my eye was the words 'one spot colour' and the rest was history as they say.:-)
I used scrap white and grey cardstock to make the square for my stripy wallpaper  and then punched out a SU heart in SU spotty DP in Melon mambo.It took me ages to stamp the sentiment (by flonzcraft) even using my stamp-a-magig as I kept smearing it but got there eventually.
Love the clean and graphic feel to it, so that's what style I am going to enter it at the Card concept challenge 
.
Thank you so much for popping in by and taking the time to look
xxx

5 comments:

  1. I love this - a perfect combination of these challenges and so cool and sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun colors and design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've used those bold stripes as the background to your heart...all the elements work so well together! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great birthday card...love the bold stripes! Thanks so much for playing along with The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful mix of patterns in those great colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!