A big thank you to all my followers

Thursday 2 April 2015



  
The Muse challenge this week  is inspired by this dramatic and bold card by Kristie Goulet!  
 I have been inspired by the circles , trees and birds within her card.Originally I tried using distress inks and I confess sometimes distress inks work with me and sometimes they don''t ...this time they didn't!!
So decided to go for a more muted look using chalks and a paintbrush (and hairspray to stick the chalks to the paper) In RL as usual it is a bit darker !
I then drew round the inside of a circle die with a sharpie pen (don't look too close :) )cut out that with the same circle and stuck them to the card.
And finally my sentiment is from SU.

Off to work shortly but thanks for taking the time to look!
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Jenni! Love the subtle color you achieved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Jenni, a very tranquil card. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really elegant! Fantastic CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so beautiful and I love the pretty scene:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You card is lovely. Soft and gentle and soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty - I love the soft colours of your sky! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Jenni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Jenni. I love the subtleness of your sky.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!