A big thank you to all my followers

Saturday 5 March 2016

Muse 156




Mmm feel this is a pale imitation of this weeks Guest Designer Natasha's one,don't you think that the more you look at Natasha's card the more you see ?it reminds me of a page from a story book!
I found the inspiration from Natasha's 
balloons
animal 
layout ..well roughly!
shading
Thanks for taking the time to look and I'm sorry I haven't been posting much lately but have been doing so much overtime by the time I do the tea washing etc its bedtime :(  but only a few more weeks of this and I should be back to normal!:)
xxx 

3 comments:

  1. Oh....this is so sweet! I am in love with your sweet bear holding that bouquet of colorful balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOve your take, JEnni! He looks like a very shy, sweet little mouse to me ... right out of a storybook for sure ... xx I've missed you!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!