A big thank you to all my followers

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Cupcake inspirations



This month over at {Cupcake Inspirations } they have a colour challenge going on and when I saw it I just couldn't help thinking about making a Christmas Card ...cant seem to stop making them just now! and these colours lend themselves so perfectly for this type of Christmas card





In RL my sky on the card is a darker shade of navy but whenever I highlight the card to see the silver embossed stars -it lightens the sky but I'm sure you get the idea! I also used a wink of stella on my silhouette images as I saw on those cupcakes a fine dusting of glitter on the frosting but the photo doesn't show it up at all :(

I love this paper smooches stamp set and have used it a few times I must admit! but love how it tells this story so simply - and its so quick and easy to recreate if i want, (except when you have to cover up the original sentiment as it went on squint...that took a good few goes!!!! :)


Thank you for taking the time to pop over and have a look
xxx


4 comments:

  1. Love it!! A beautiful christmas scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenni, the silhouettes on the navy background is beautiful! What an awesome Christmas card! I'm so glad you shared your artwork with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!