A big thank you to all my followers

Tuesday 27 September 2011

calendar challege 2

This week at the Craft Barn calendar challenge it's red and embossing and once again I have went for a very traditional  style. Then  embossed everything but the butterfly .I also wanted the panel to curve out the way in a 3D effect and does this in real life but not so clear in the photo,in fact the shadows make it look like it's been cut squint! (One of these days I'll master the art of taking photos, think I might put a daylight lamp on my list to Santa!)                                 The sentiment reads "Love doesn't make the world go round.Love is what makes the ride worthwhile"

6 comments:

  1. Love the 3D butterfly. Great embossing and great design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenni, Great page, I think this is going to be a lovely calendar. I dropped by to let you know about the previous pages only to see that both Gio and Isabelle have visited and have said what to do, good! Glad you've decided to join in, YAY!! Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super placement. Very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. your page is traditional and very elegant at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quote, beautiful second page for your calendar.
    Thanks for playing with us
    isa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!