A big thank you to all my followers

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Seeing double no.2

I have never entered two cards in to the challenge but this time I just had to -although technically I'm not entering two just double of the same card ,if that makes sense!.
I have lived and breathed this challenge this week and finally hallejulah think I've done it lol,got up this morning a thought to pot with the housework I'm going to try again and first go this was the outcome and was so busy admiring that it was finally like what i saw in my head that never noticed my inky fingers .... so if you see a smudge it's on your computer screen not my card ha ha,and Ann if your looking tried to get a clearer picture for you but think it might be our camera,but thanks for the comments and Chrissie and Mandi you were both right it was a learning experience and it really did make me think !See you all next week x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni,
    Love the flapper ladies, great stamp and you've masked beautifully:0) A little suggestion, instead of stamping onto your best cardstock, use copypaper to stamp onto first then you can get it right before you commit to the good stuff:0) I often cut out the images from the copypaper and use them to decide where to put elements, like the sentiments on my cards, hope you don't mind me saying? Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love those ladies!
    Id have been tempted to colur just thier hats, or lios even, to give them a bit of depth
    Love the placement, as before

    Thank you, good to see you
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenni I have just had a look through your blog, and can't believe you are a "newby" to card making, your cards are beautiful and very original, I love your male ones especially and your quilling oh! yes and your stamping, Oh! alright I love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very elegant card. Wonderful image and placement:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant stamping Jennie, the position is perfect for the double stamping :)
    All white CAS cards are difficult to photograph because the camera cannot focus on the white...If you camera has auto focus on the shutter button you can focus on the image or sentiment then recompose your shot whilst your shutter button is half depressed then fully depress for a final picture :)
    HTH :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so delighted that you are still working away at the One Layer technique, before long you'll be making them without a qualm!
    The ladies look super!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think all 3 of the cards you made for this challenge were wonderful! Perfect placement of the elements which I think is the hardest part.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice elegant card, love your ladies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!