A big thank you to all my followers

Saturday 3 September 2011

Mettalics



Well must admit this one had me scratching my head most of the morning! But then I spied a bangle that I use for the handles of my bags,so looked for red mettalic ribbon but none of course so used ordinary wrapped it round the bangle -(holly wreath I thought but nothing seemed to work until I remembered the glitter paper so hard to cut that hardly used but the trusty cuttlebug did the job!)
Then it started to look more like a Christmas bauble.(or a medal as my hubby said??)
Then came choosing the card and honestly the card isn't
grey it's silver!!Not too happy with that but that's all I had Computer generated the sentiment and stuck it all on and must admit with all the bits done it took minutes to do.Think I might even do some for Chrisrmas -those that I don't post! though would use something different than silver for the card.
Well that's me but before I go just like to a thank you to all for the comments and a special thank you to Viv for sharing -what a generous bunch you are!
See you next week x

29 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card Jenni, love your use of the bangle! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card for Christmas, definitely a bauble!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Jenni!
    It certainly does look like a bauble!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Christmas card Jenni, love the stripey bangle too, great way to use it on a card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely bauble Christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card - very inventive with the bangle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great idea with the bangle Jenni, the bauble looks fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    Gorgeous card ...love it ...
    hugs sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea Jenni, looks super
    Id have got in a right tangled mess lol

    Thank you
    Mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super idea with the bauble, a gift within a card! Your efforts were worth it and what do hubbies know, hee hee. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really gorgeous christmas card, hugs meadie x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really gorgeous christmas card, hugs meadie x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. How clever to use the bangle, what a lovely idea!
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jenni, Love this it's very different and inspirational, fancy using a bangle it works so well, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your ingenius bauble, Jenni! Such a great idea and super Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card aand great bauble, very effective :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your card. Clever idea, the bangle

    ReplyDelete
  18. Clever , it's a pretty bauble!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab idea and a lovely card :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is very creative and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jenni, I think this is stunning! I love how the circle-theme plays throughout…the main ornament, the twine around it, the circular sentiment panel AND the buttons. Wonderful design and perfectly executed.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a sweet Christmas card! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful idea to wrap the bangle with ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning xmas card , loveeeeeeeee it
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great Christmas card and a gorgous bauble.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  26. A lovely card, and perfect circles, a lovely bauble

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely bauble, I like the use of the bangle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!